Thursday 24 November 2011

my apology

This isn't to anyone on here, it's just something I need to say but I can't say it to who I need to.


I'm sorry for everything I said after, I'm sorry it ended and I'm sorry I was such a dick about it afterwards. I'm sorry I marred what we had and I'm sorry I didn't stop and think. I'm sorry that this is so late coming, I'm sorry I didn't realise how much it hurts until now, I'm sorry for not telling you all of this. I'm sorry if I've hurt you, I'm sorry if you hate me, I'm sorry I couldn't hack it.


You truly did mean the world to me and I'm pretty sure you still mean a pretty large continent. I know I've been a twat, guess it was my way of not feeling sad or hurt about it. Didn't really handle it all that well evidently. 


I'm sorry I assumed stuff, I was wrong to. 


I miss you. & I'm sorry.


x

2 comments:

  1. I KNOW! Sorry I haven't done, I've been going crazy with uni & my blog slipped from my mind somewhat.
    HOW'RE YOU?!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the fruit of your loins. Be nice now. (':