Thursday 3 November 2011

Uni Bitch.

Literally am, a uni bitch.
Fuck a duck it's been ages since I came on here. For a start that last post was when I was sucking face with a horse. Eurgh. Things can only get better. In fact they did for a damn good year (: 


Managed to stick it out for a year with Courtney, the darling Billz. Now unfortunately my ex. Shit happens eh? Tbf it was largely the fault of uni that I no longer get to devour that darling bassist. Temptation's a terrible thing, especially when it looks like everything's going down the pan, might as well jump down with it, lets face it.
Just like to point out, I didn't actually cheat on him. Before anyone labels me a complete cow & cheating wanker.


Not gonna lie though, Muslim's that are strangely attractive in the right light are a killer. & also complete shitbags. That sounds bad, but it's more isolated to this particular wang as far as I'm concerned. I didn't even want anything to facking happen at uni! I was happy with the idea that me & Court would carry on, happy as larry and I'd just get to see Bristol eventually. But noooo. Allah's son just had to come on in and screw with my plan.


He's also swiftly on his way out. I can be a dick sometimes, I'll be the first to admit that. Not in an argument perhaps but right now. I'll give you that.


Basically, freshers was amaze. So much alcohol it's untrue. Tequilla's well and truly fucking my life up. Not even kidding, I've done so many dumb things since I arrived in London. I don't exactly regret any of them. If anything it just means I've actually learnt for once in my life! And seriously, that's something of a miracle. 


Deffs happier to be nearer to old friends & made some of the best new ones. 


I'm beginning to sound like an overexcited 13 year old. Not enjoying it. 
Too much has happened to write when I'm this tired, 3 day bender in the middle of term? Can do. But 9am workshops are a fucking killer.


Might actually keep you up to date. Maybes. Depends on the alcohol supply tbf.
Big love.
& a bucket full of soz for being shit in'it.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the fruit of your loins. Be nice now. (':