Sunday 11 December 2011

essays are the end.

Strange how things pan out really. I meant every word of that last post only to discover he's become one of the worlds biggest wankers. & MacbookPro as much as I love you dearly, when you try and correct "wanker" with "wander" it makes me want to smash you a liiiittle bit. 
It's genuinely turning into more of a freaking lucky escape with the old Courtz. Since he's been at uni the idiot's jumped on the weed wagon, got his pissing nose pierced so he looks like some sort of homosexual bull and adopted the "hanging fag" look. Even my mother's disgusted. Sometimes I full on hate being right. 
Maybe in this case it was a good thing. I've not exactly turned out to be the most innocent kid on the block, won't even try and hide that. 
I've turned into an even bigger of a bitch of a brick wall to argue with lately. Seriously, give me a reason to give you an ear bashing for being a selfish, conceited, disgusting, wankerish cunt, and I'll go right ahead and burst your shit filled bubble. Harsh words, true enough. Unfortunately, there are people that actually fit that description perfectly and have to be told one day. If you're going to pick a fight with me, go ahead pal. I'll give you one. 
One wanker down. Seven billion to go.


Also, not particularly a fan of Bulgarian pedophiles right now. Not since they're vile, stalking, "felt to kiss you" ways became far too pronounced. Seriously, are women not liberated where you come from? Are they not allowed to have a mind of their own or control over anything? Genuinely sickens me that you think you can approach people like that and that you weren't told before just how fucking creepy you are! Love that you can only get the hint once you've full on been told to fuck off. Are men just becoming immune to rejection? Either that or oblivious.
Unimpressed.
Also not impressed when apparently I can't handle rejection, obviously not when I moved on LONG ago & its you that comes crawling back to me? Blatantly can't hack all that rejection I'm getting! 
Fuck off. Cheers.


Definitely should turn this into a morning debriefing of what goes on the night before. Tempted to start backdating. My entire campus already knows what goes on in my life. Why should everyone else be deprived?!


Giant love. 
'KAY.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the fruit of your loins. Be nice now. (':