Sunday 14 October 2012

Don't like it, Don't read.

I didn't set out to make this all really whingey but frankly, its my place to write shit down and if I'm happy I'm usually drunk or too chirpy to bother with this.
Hence the title ;)

Definitely not cheery right now. This weekend has been slightly disastrous. Gold star to me for going to BOP and managing to lose both my oyster which I've had since I was 14, my railcard and the sleeve my mum bought me for uni. Cock. Great start. Surprisingly my hangover which should've been horrendous was pretty tame. Waxed my legs - first time, very painful. BRILLIANT. One of my housemates had friends from home coming up, on the surface fine, lovely people I'm sure. But when it comes to drinking games when I'm less than in the mood didn't really fit the bill. Just didn't promote being jolly. And today, oh today. Sorted out my oyster blah, blah. Did need to go to asda, by the time I got there, oh yeah! They'd shut. Rang mum to try and sort out aspects of my financial situation, Sketchley Grange really excells at being shit. I asked them about 2 weeks ago to send me my P45 since they're too crap for words. Have they sent it? Have they bullshit.
EURGH.

Definitely feeling homesick/mildly depressed. 

Don't like that I feel a bit of an outsider still in the house. Housemates aren't the problem, I just think I'm too happy being a hermit. I dunno. Its hard since they've all lived together for a year already. Its not that they're excluding me at all, just difficult to integrate. 

Some things just feel like they're changing. Things I don't want to change. Circumstances are difficult but I'd hope certain things would remain constant. 

Oh Jesus. Gimmie a break. Or a hug. Or lypo. Or something that'll make things get better. PLEASE.

Cry me a bloody river.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the fruit of your loins. Be nice now. (':