Saturday 17 October 2009

ZOMG !!

ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG !!!!!!!!!

I'M GOING FOOOOOOOOOOOOOKIN' BARCELONAAAAAAA xD
Yeah, I'm rather happy about it, you might have noticed.. 
I love love, LOVEEEEE Daisy/Archibold/DYKEISHLESBIANMUFFFFFFFFFF. Cause y'see, we're gonna storm Spain ^_^ and steal all the available/taken hot straight Spaniards and keep them in a box and use them for shits and giggles :D
Unfortunately I still sound like an old man who's happily lived as a chain smoker and has contracted bonchitis.. but hey !! I'M GOING TO BARCELONAAAAA.

Did you get it the first timeee ?

It means that I can't see Iannn until Thursday and my mummy's broke as a church mouse whose wife ran off with a bitch of a rat and took all the cheese, but meh. And it means I've finally got a decent camera ;D
Today is a good day methinks, becauseeee, not only have I got a camera and going to Barcelona and STUFFFFFFFFFFF. I'm just happy ^_^

YES !!!

I'M HAPPY FOR THE LOVE OF EFFFFFFFF !!

Hyper hyper hyper ^_^ I still want a MAN. But I can live without it until Thursday :D

Ahhh, I must go and drink coffeeeee and try and decide what to take and and and, just, will my body to get better UBER FAST.
LOVE !!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the fruit of your loins. Be nice now. (':