Sunday 27 December 2009

for fucksss saaaaakkke.

L:"But what can I do, I want to say something but I can't"

R:"Well I don't know.."

L:"But I want to know"

R:"Then say something discretely?"

L:"Can't you say something, you know I can't..."

R:"Okay then"

L:"What are you going to say?"

R:"What do you think about it all? KthnxBAI."

L:"No."

R:"Why no?"

L:"Because that's stupid"

R:"It's better than your idea.."

L:"But it's still stupid"

R:"Okay"

L:"I WANT TO KNOW ROZZZ!!"

R:"Then say something.."

L:"I CAN'T!!"

R:"Then fuck off and stop driving me round the blithering bend!"

L:"Sorry..."

R:"ARGHHHHHHHH YOU'RE SLOWLY EATING MY BRAIN YOU FUCKING RETARDDDDD :|"

I must point out that this wasn't a real conversation, at least it didn't end that way. People are trying to kill me slowly y'know. If your planning on it, then jog on while you can niggazzzzzzzzzzzzzz. And I'm not being offensive when I say it, it just sounds FUN.
Usually I am a tad more tollerant and all, but today I just cba. Really can't actually.. I feel I should be violent towards someone that annoys me on a regular basis, but then I get the issue of not having the effort to MOVE. Gah, rant over (': babyeee.


OH GOOD GOD :|

Na'night babesss
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the fruit of your loins. Be nice now. (':